Welcome to the CaledonBruceTrail.ca!
The Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is one of nine member clubs that form the Bruce Trail Conservancy. The mission of the Bruce Trail Conservancy and of the Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is to preserve a ribbon of wilderness, for everyone, forever.
NEWS & EVENTS
• June 15/2021 – Online version of the Summer Caledon Comment now available!
• April 4/2021 – Belfountain Conservation Area and Trimble Trail will remain closed until Spring of 2022.
• Feb 17/2021 – 2021 Covid Cross-country ski Loppet for a badge! Click here for details.!
• Most of the Bruce Trail is open. Some closures and restrictions remain. More information.
HIKES & CLUB INFO
• June 15/2021 – Effective June 11, 2021 the BTC’s Return to the Hiking Program Plan is in effect. Please see the full 3 Step Plan on the BTC website at brucetrail.org. Organized Group Hikes can be found on the Hike Calendar at hikes.brucetrail.org
• Join the Biodiversity Facebook Group. More Information.
• Earn one of our many badges! More Information.