Welcome to the CaledonBruceTrail.ca!
The Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is one of nine member clubs that form the Bruce Trail Conservancy. The mission of the Bruce Trail Conservancy and of the Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is to preserve a ribbon of wilderness, for everyone, forever.
NEWS & EVENTS
• April 4/2021 – Belfountain Conservation Area and Trimble Trail will remain closed until Spring of 2022.
• Feb 17/2021 – 2021 Covid Cross-country ski Loppet for a badge! Click here for details.!
• Jan 29/2021 – Cal E-News for November and December of 2020 and January and February of 2021 are now available!
• Jan 15/2021 – We are counting on people to be responsible and stay local when exploring the Bruce Trail for exercise during the provincial stay-at-home order.
• Nov 25/2020 – Effective immediately, the organized group hiking program is being put on pause until further notice
• Most of the Bruce Trail is open. Some closures and restrictions remain. More information.
HIKES & CLUB INFO
• As of July 1, 2020, some Bruce Trail Clubs have restarted their hiking program. During this time, hikes are for BTC members only and pre-registration is required. Group size is limited to 10. Please pre-register for hikes using the BTC’s Online Hike Schedule found at brucetrail.org.
• Join the Biodiversity Facebook Group. More Information.
• Earn one of our many badges! More Information.