Welcome to the CaledonBruceTrail.ca!
The Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is one of nine member clubs that form the Bruce Trail Conservancy. The mission of the Bruce Trail Conservancy and of the Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is to preserve a ribbon of wilderness, for everyone, forever.
NEWS & EVENTS
• Most of the Bruce Trail is open. Some closures and restrictions remain. More information.
• Belfountain Conservation Area and Cheltenham Badlands OPEN by reservation only. More Information.
• This Winter’s Club Potluck has been cancelled due to Covid-19.
HIKES & CLUB INFO
• As of July 1, 2020, some Bruce Trail Clubs have restarted their hiking program. During this time, hikes are for BTC members only and pre-registration is required. Group size is limited to 10. Please pre-register for hikes using the BTC’s Online Hike Schedule found at brucetrail.org.
• Join the Biodiversity Facebook Group. More Information.
• Earn one of our many badges! More Information.