Be Part of the Future –
Are you looking for a new way to spend a few hours each week or month? Are you looking for a chance to meet new people and make new friends? Are you looking to make a difference in our world? Do you have untapped talents looking for an outlet? Are there leadership skills lurking in your portfolio? If any of these questions strike a chord with you, then the club could use your help.
The Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is a great place to volunteer, with a variety of roles that lets you choose between indoor and outdoor activities, one-time event or ongoing commitment, and leadership or support roles. To learn more about our ongoing roles, take a look at our Volunteer Role Descriptions.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Lynn Dobson at volunteer at caledonbrucetrail dot org to discuss how you can be part of the future.
There are many committees that could use a hand! If you have an interest in Land Stewardship, Fundraising, Publicity, becoming a Hike Leader, part of a Trail Work Crew then please contact Lynn for more information.
The Caledon Hills Club is looking to fill the following roles on the Board of Directors:
For more information, please email Lynn Dobson, Membership and Volunteer Director at chbtcmembershipdirector at gmail dot com.
WANTED – An Individual who is…
• Passionate about conservation
• Can appreciate the 900Km of Bruce Trail
• Likes being part of a committed & fun team
• Wants to make a difference
The Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club is looking for volunteers to fill one position on the Board of Directors. The Board is comprised 20 Directors and 15 Support Volunteers. Board meetings are held every other month and there are various event and Committee opportunities to participate in. The Team is strong and very supportive of each of the portfolios and, each other. Directors and Support Volunteers must be a member of the Caledon Hills Bruce Trail Club. Board meetings are generally held at the Inglewood Community Centre on Saturday mornings.
• Publicity Director: The Publicity Director is one of the individuals responsible for the public image of the Club in the community and for maintaining this image through the use of media; by liaising with other Directors and Volunteers on projects/events; most importantly, the Publicity Director needs to have excellent communication and people skills. Knowledge of public relations and marketing are desirable assets.